- Are you wondering what skills it takes to have a highly successful and profitable VA practice?
- Do you want to take your VA skills to the next level and have amazing clients that love to pay you for your expertise?
- Would you like to learn from someone that has “been there and done that”?
At the Techie VA we offer classes for virtual professionals so that you can work with more clients and charge higher fees. We provide an excellent training experience and offer courses in specific areas.
Besides having trained many virtual assistants, I am also a Techie VA with a six-figure business. I know what it takes to provide a high level of service for my clients. I don’t try to do it “all” for them, but I am an expert at what I do offer. I have worked with some great info-marketers and follow the greats like Ali Brown, Fabienne Frederickson and Dan Kennedy. I keep up on what they are doing so that my clients are up-to-date on the trends that will improve their businesses and make them more money.
New LIVE program just announced:
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2013.
Only $197 or choose the two payment plan option with 2 x $125.
SPECIAL EARLYBIRD PRICING UNTIL DECEMBER 31. Click here for more information. This is being taught through our sister site “Virtual Training Institute.” Class starts on January 15, 2014.
SELF STUDY CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE
We are pleased to announce our self study programs! The 1SC Expert Cart Class is always the favorite so now you can take the class at your own pace. Also available are Ezines, Product Launch, Affiliate Manager and Infusionsoft. Click here for more information:
- Expert Cart Class Self Study
- Expert Ezine Class Self Study
- Expert Product Launch Self Study
- Expert Affiliate Manager Self Study
- Expert Infusionsoft Self Study
What is a Techie VA?
My definition of a Techie VA is a virtual assistant that has specialized in the technical and strategic skills to support their clients in marketing their business online.
To be a Techie VA, you should have the following skills:
- 1ShoppingCart or Infusionsoft advanced skills
- Ezines, including HTML editing, ezine template design and broadcasting through various services
- Product launch, including creation, strategy, partners, product development and fulfillment
- Affiliate manager, including finding JVs/Affiliates, managing the affiliates and keeping them engaged
- WordPress and HTML expertise
- Search engine optimization
- Social networking
I offer classes for most of those skills. The skills that I don’t teach, I have links to exceptional training schools that I recommend on my resources page.
Should You Be a Techie VA?
Techie VAs can charge a higher fee for their services and their clients usually require them for a larger number of hours. Techie VAs are also in high demand—there are lots of generalist VAs charging between $20 and $50 per hour. To stand out from the crowd you want to have some specialized skills. This allows you to charge more for your services, provide more for your clients and be in high demand.
Need More Information?
I would be happy to chat about the classes and the Techie VA Program. Feel free to fill out the form on the Contact page or give me a call.